STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

W25Q cannot read ID

Hello!I have a W25Q128JVIQ connected to an STM32F446RE like the following:I am trying to use QuadSPI in Dual Mode, but I am having difficulties reading ANY data, like the Device ID (ABh). This is my code:  W25Q_STATE W25Q_ReadID(u8_t *buf) { QSPI...

lagzilajcsi_0-1721665117811.png lagzilajcsi_1-1721665502488.png

ST7789 spi dma library

Hi guys,I want to do a dma with HAL library for a 1.3 inch st7798 driver display (uses stm32l476rg mcu)https://github.com/Floyd-Fish/ST7789-STM32I used the library in it works fine. but I want the screen to run faster (no scans should appear on the s...

Bicer by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

ADC with DMA in STM32U545 MCU

I am experiencing issues with the ADC and DMA configuration. Specifically, I am encountering unexpectedly high ADC conversion time despite following the standard configuration steps. Below are the details of my setup and the problem I am facing: Prob...

itzthiru by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! UART communication over pogopins

I am asking a question of application rather than capabilities of MCU itself.I hope to build an handheld board that is powered by batteries and using this board update other board's settings, especially date/time configurations.This requires a parser...

MKanc.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! STM32F303xC BOOT1 bit and voltage difference

Hi all,I am currently designing a board based around the STM32F303xC MCU, and had a few questions regarding information on the datasheet.- For boot modes, the data sheet states the following:"At startup, Boot0 pin and Boot1 option bit are used to sel...

charlesa by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32H747(XI) JTAG Sensing

We have a new board that uses the STM32H747 MCU and is based on an existing, proven design.Despite being schematically identical, the MCU on the new board cannot be detected by the STLINK-V3SET programmer and STM32Cube software. For whatever reason, ...

Problem with the UpdateEvent

Hi everyone, I'm new to STM32. I'm trying to use the STM32C011x4's internal temperature sensor.I'm doing the same as the website below:https://deepbluembedded.com/stm32-internal-temperature-sensor-reading-example/#:~:text=The%20STM32%20microcontrolle...

STM32F4x TIMER ETR

Hello, I am configuring a PWM Timer and I would like it to by triggered by ETR, the PWM is a 99 period, 50 duty cycles, with auto reload enable. I would like to have the PWM to be restarted (resync in a sort) at each etr rising pulse. ETR Pulse does ...

vbesson by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels