STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

3-wire SPI Configuration

Hello,Currently i'm working on STM30F030 controller.I want to connect TFT display with this controller, display has three pin for SPI (SDA,SCL & CS) and used only for write operation.so how to configure controller for 3-wire SPIIf i have to connect...

SPraj.15 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rare UNALIGNED hard faults on STM32H753ZI

I have project on STM32H753ZI and I am using ADC in DMA mode. Every few hours I get Usage Fault Unaligned access hard fault. Fault is invoked in my ADC_ConvCptlCallback in which depending on ADC value I decide about GPO stateStack during HardFault:Ha...

kicur by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F446 USB

Hi,Just started working on a project based on the STM32F446RET MCU. Using the CubeIDE framework (code generated from .ioc file) and having some trouble with USB OTG FS Device mode. If I enable VBUS sensing, then the  USB doesn't enumerate. What's not...

alexxs by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32L151 ADC

I am working with the above device. I have created an .IOC file and auto-generated code. I can see the GPIO configuration for the simple I/O, but I do not see any pin configuration for the ADC inputs that I have selected. I assume that I will have to...

Wyorin by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

CS42L52 CODEC Not Working On Keil MCBSTM32F400 board

Has anyone ever had success getting the CS42L52 audio CODEC to work on the MCBSTM32F400 board? It is suspicious that there are no working code examples for the CODEC and it is also left out of the board's BSP support package. I have taken the time to...

BarryB by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SMT32L4 power consumption to high

Hi all,I have a project with a SMT32L431. Right now it is running on the nucleo-64 demo board (its a STM32L4 33RCT6P) so nothing is connected to the board.The project will use all UART and LPUART modules, the SPI1, the I2C2 and the CAN1 module. I hav...

bareil76 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32H730 outside of program code

Hello!I'm porting a working code from H750VB to H730VB, generating a new HAL core from STM32CubeMX, but right after entering on "SystemClock_Config" function at debug mode, I've got the message "Break at address 0x46bd3718 with no debug information a...

Pedro3 by Senior
  • 17 replies
  • 5 kudos