STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

error undefined reference

Good morning when compiling a project to which I added files (.h and.cpp) returns the error of "undefined reference" on a function that is in these files. I also add that I added other files (always .c and.h) of which I called a function without havi...

Icont.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Strange behaviour with STM32G474QE pin PB4

I use pin PB4 on STM32G474QE as normal GPIO output. The external load is ~20kOhm to GND.There is a strange behaviour after reset without any further initialization:1. It seems to be an internal pullup <10kOhm that drives the output to high2. Another ...

SStor by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! STM32H750VBT6 & CubeMX & IAR

Hi everyone ;I am having a strange issue with IAR . I configured the mcu via cubemx and generated it then I build all the files but I got the errors in the attached files when I try to download the code into the MCU . But I don't get any issuse with...

BG1 by Senior
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F105RCT6 vs GD32F105RCT6

HiDue to a shortage of STM32F105RCT6 we need to use the GD32F105RCT6. So a firmware that is running on the ST MCU needs now to run on the GD MCU. Does anyone know if the GD32F105RCT6 is fully compatible with the STM32F105RCT6?Not just the pinout but ...

EGonc.5 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

PWM Output on STM32F031C6TX

HI all,Does anyone know how to configure the One Pulse mode on this chip using the HAL library?I tried producing a constantly on-pulse on a timer by setting the CCR value to be greater than the ARR value. And it produced no outputP.S: I accounted for...

Labels