STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Nucleo L476RG - Turn on LED

I am using a NUCLEO-L476RG development board, I am learning to write GPIO drivers for STM32 family I am implementing a simple logic in which I need to turn on an LED when a push button is pressed.I have a strange issue: The Bread board LED turns ON w...

0693W00000JNq9WQAT.png
Tbone1 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to convert old code to use FPU ?

Hi I am trying to optimise my gait generation code for my robot. I use a lot of float operations . I want to use FPU to accelerate computing. As an experiment I am using the following taskTickType_t start = xTaskGetTickCount(); while( i<100000000) ...

0693W00000JMnPeQAL.png
SSRIN.1 by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

NOR flash mass erase hangs STM32H753?

Just got a weird problem with a NOR flash, memory mapped on FMC, address 0x60000000.The model is IS29GL128, 16 MB. Most of the code borrowed from eval. board examples.Basically it works (write, read, erase). But during mass erase the systick interrup...

Pavel A. by Evangelist III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Same codebase across multiple projects

HelloI'm using STM32cubeide with STM32LI have several applications that are based on the same code base.What are the good solution(s) to handle this common code with stm32cubeide?I can consider several solutions, one application = one project or one ...

po221 by Senior
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F4 FLASH MEMORY CHECKSUM SELF CHECKING

Hi, @Community member​ @TDK​ I am working on the STM32F4 to implement the FLASH MEMORY CHECKSUM SELF CHECKING to determine if data and program in FLASH have been corrupted and if so not to run the user program.Any information regarding implementation...

ZMohd.7 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels