STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

How to push device in boot mode from User application

Hi,I am working on STM32L072CZY3TR controller. i performed the dfu using boot switch on the device but my requirement is to perform DFU on my device without using boot switch and enter in to boot mode from user application.is it possible from user a...

BChav.1 by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

About Viewing source code of libraries used

I am using STM32L4 series microcontroller. I am debugging some code which uses standard C lib function fopen() and fread(). The code can be compiled and has no errors. For some reason fopen() function is returning NULL pointer when used. I wanted to ...

SSrid.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F103 RTC calibration issue

Hi,I'm trying to calibrate my RTC by writing on the RTCCR register on an STM32F103 MCU. However, it seems like this is not taken into account as the 512Hz signal is still slightly out.I'm using the following code:PWR-> CR |= PWR_CR_DBP; // Allow acce...

LRegn.11 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F417 CAN Filtering

Heei,See figure 342 on page 1088 on reference manual RM0090 Rev 19. It denotes the 32-bit CAN filter register layout. I have the registers configured as described below:F1 register is 0x200000 (bit 21 set). e.g. stdid[0]F2 register is 0x1fe00000 (bit...

Jenny by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sending and receiving more then 4 bytes with SPI Block

I'm working with MAT-TARGET for several months by now and it is a great tool.In the past few days I encountered a problem regarding the maximum amount of bytes i can send throw the SPI Block (using Simulink R2019b) , while sending & receiving 4 bytes...

Grege.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels