STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

how to use ADC with DMA in HRTIM

i'm trying to take AD value with DMA when HRTIM TIMER A counter is equal to periodI tried using TIMER B and set to call interrupt when its counter is equal to period (TIMERA and TIMERB setting is equal)but when i checked with Oscilloscope it sh...

Isari.2 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 HSE HSI selection

Hi : we notice both HSE or HSI could be used to supply system clock. what is the difference between these two options? and which one should we use in our product? and, for the power consumption, if we connect external crystal, then choose HSE ...

LLi.7 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

MPU region size [HAL] [L0]

In the firmware package L0 v1.12.0In the file "Drivers/STM32L0xx_HAL_Driver/Inc/stm32l0xx_hal_cortex.h"These are the region sizes defined:#define MPU_REGION_SIZE_32B ((uint8_t)0x04) #define MPU_REGION_SIZE_64B ((uint8_t)0x05) #defin...

SZano by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is there documentation on best practices for changing system clock configurations and voltage scaling when an STM32 MCU device is already running?

I am updating legacy firmware running on an STM32L151QEhx to the HAL libraries. Our current firmware changes the PLL (which supplies sysclk) configuration's multiplier and divider and the voltage scaling whenever a USB is connection is detected or te...

BCogh.2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STWINK1B connection to a different cloud-based MQTT broker

Is it possible to connect the STWINK1B to a different cloud-based MQTT broker (personal AWS account for example)? If so, can you advise on how this can be done?Is it possible to attach the STWINK1B on the nRF Cloud which is also on AWS?Finally, is it...

Daz by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels