STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Enabling Interrupt for UART stops HAL_Delay

Hi everyone,I'm new to the ST world so I apologise if I am asking a simple question.I have a NUCLEO-L4R5ZI-P, I made a new project and cleared the pin outs and started fresh.I have enabled USART2 and can send and receive data in polling mode.If I go ...

JDonn.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I maximize baudrate via USART with STM32L4P?

Hi STM32-Community,I'm currently trying to maximize my dataouput. I've about 150 KB/s data, which are sent out via RS485 and connected with a RS485 to USB to my PC. The USART Clock is at 64 MHz, though 80 MHz viable aswell, which means I should be ab...

crackl1ng by Associate III
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I configure PVD on STM32L081KZT?

Hello STM Community! This is my first Question in this Forum.I am using a STM32L081KZT and I need to save data, when the Power is unplugged. My setup is powered by USART and can only be turned off by unplugging the UART cable. In that case I need to ...

HRaup.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to use HAL_StatusTypeDef HAL_CRYP_Init(CRYP_HandleTypeDef *hcryp) correctly if I want to change OperationMode in hcryp manually in-code?

Currently using the built in functions generated for AES Hardware acceleration and was wondering how to use HAL_StatusTypeDef HAL_CRYP_Init(CRYP_HandleTypeDef *hcryp) correctly if I want to change OperationMode in hcryp manually in-code? (from what I...

CEmrk.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

defined things called "undeclared"

Hi, my processor is STM32L010C6TX. I added function to my project to use microsecond But " DWT" "CTRL" etc. It says not defined. However, they are all in the "core_cm4.h" library. This library is in Drivers-> CMSIS->Include. why doesn't it call this ...

ZKURT.1 by Senior
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

8 timers of 2 Stm32f7 Synchronization

Hello everyone,I have used 2 Stm32f7 nucleo boards to read the data of 8 incremental encoders. for this purpose, I have used timers. I can read the data of encoders correctly but there is a little bit time difference between timers. it means I need t...

Nmo.1 by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels