STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

DMA issues ADC on stm32H743

Im having some problems getting DMA to work, none of the interrupt routines are called, Simplified code below, hints appreciatedADC_HandleTypeDef hadc1;DMA_HandleTypeDef hdma_adc1;static uint32_t HAL_RCC_ADC12_CLK_ENABLED = 0;boolean ADC1_done = fals...

JColl.5 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can the STM32F,H Mix 2 I2S channels?

I have a project that requires 2 I2S inputs (4 audio channels) to be level controlled, then mixed into the left channel of an I2S output. 32 bit word length 24 bit samples. I was contemplating using an STM32F or STM32H on a nucleo board to start. Can...

Russ1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

WHY DOES I2C DMA NOT WORK

simply trying to read 9 bytes from a I2C sensor on my 446re necleo boardif I use non dma I can read data fineHAL_I2C_Master_Receive( &hi2c1, Sensor_Adr << 1 | 0x01, I2C1_DATA , 9, HAL_MAX_DELAY );this works fineBUT DMA IS BROKEN OR VERY BUGGYALL THIS...

JHERI by Senior
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to use the 'HAL_UART_Receive_IT' within a function?

Hello,I'm working with an STM32G4 MCU and I want to listen the UART3 with interruption. I am testing with a code which changes the color of a led. The following code works fine ://main.c   #include "main.h"       FDCAN_HandleTypeDef hfdcan3;   FDCAN_...

Marco S by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

SPI Compatible ADC how to configure in Stm32?

Hello,I have to interface the ADS7046 12-Bit, 3-MSPS, Single-Ended Input, Small-Size, Low-Power SAR ADC. Spi compatible ADC 12 bit resolution and MSPS.1.How to set its data size in spi configuration?2.In datasheet they did not give the clock polarit...

0693W00000Ho2cAQAR.png
MDeva.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi ST community, I would like to use CH340G USB UART converter for programming STM32F446RE Microcontroller. How can I do this? Any advice or idea about this? Thx a lot. :)

Normally I use ST-link for programming. But I can not see data in serial port on computer. I use TMS,TCK,RST pins for programming. I would like to solve this issue for my new design. Could help me please? What I need to learn exactly ?

AElma.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels