STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Is it safe to use +5 volts for I2C with this MPU?

I'm using a Portenta H7 from Arduino. It hosts the STM32H747 microprocessor. I was wondering if it is safe to use +5 volts for I2C even though the MPU runs at +3.3 volts? To clarify, on how the Portenta H7 is wired up, I'm using the pins associated w...

0693W00000FC7VUQA1.png
JChan.12 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32L562CET6 won't enter EXTI callback function.

I am quiet new to STM32 programming and can't get the external interrupt to work.I started with the NUCLEO-L011K4 and wrote my programm without any issues. I switched to my own board (pdf included) and weren't able to get extrenal interrupts to work....

LOlhe.1 by Associate II
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADC

Hi All,I would like to configure my ADC such that it is able to read from 2 channels. And that the conversion of the channels will be stored in the memory through DMA. But most importantly, I want the conversion to be triggered by a TIMer's rising/fa...

STM32H743 out of sequence packet issue

HI,I am using stm32h743 controller and trying to port http webserver application which was working on stm32f7 platform. the application is using socket based apis. here i am generating the code using stm32cubeMX with STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.9.0 package. A...

When exactly does SPI TXE get set in an F730

I am trying to change from using a Timer PWM controlled outgoing bit stream to an SPI controlled outgoing bit stream. It would be very nice to output a 32-bit word in one shot using the 4-byte FIFO at each TXE interrupt, but the RM seems to indicat...

GLero.1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32H757-EVAL doesn't work at FDCAN_MODE_NORMAL

Hello everyone, I am working on our project based on STM32H757I-EVAL board (or NUCLEO-H755ZI-Q). I have already tested several parts that we expect to use Ethernet, UART, I2C, IOs, LCD, LEDs, etc. I have troubles with LwIP TCP/IP stack and finally I ...

PCape.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels