STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32F4 FLASH MEMORY CHECKSUM SELF CHECKING

Hi, @Community member​ @TDK​ I am working on the STM32F4 to implement the FLASH MEMORY CHECKSUM SELF CHECKING to determine if data and program in FLASH have been corrupted and if so not to run the user program.Any information regarding implementation...

ZMohd.7 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Generating a delay using "wasted" instructions

Hi All,Using an STM32F429 and reading online documentation I have come frequently to this code used for generating delays in Ms if the SYSCLK is 16Mhzvoid delayMs(uint32_t n) { int i; for (; n > 0; n--) for (i = 0; i < 3195; i++) ; }I...

VVarg.1 by Associate II
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Strange DAC behaviour on STM32H743VIT6 Hi to community! I have a strange problem with DAC. Whatever settings (buffer on/off, dma mode, data format or allignment, speed, etc) i am not getting simple output results that are expected. Thanks in advance!

Code is too simple, else is initiated by CubeMx, using latest CubeIde. Board is DevEBox.#define buf_size 512uint16_t data[buf_size]={};for(uint8_t i=0;i<(buf_size/4);i++)data[i]=4095;HAL_TIM_Base_Start(&htim6);HAL_DAC_Start_DMA(&hdac1, DAC_CHANNEL_1,...

Mixer by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bad jitter on LSE over ~0.1s time scales

In our product, we would like to use the LSE crystal to accurately time a measurement of roughly 0.1 seconds. In this case, we are using an STM32G474 MCU. Using a Nucleo-G474 board for proof-of-concept work, we have found that there is very bad jit...

How to proceed with programming Nucleo-64 using C++

Hi all,I'm an experienced C++ programmer who happen to start learning embedded programming, with a little stuff, like STM32F411RE Nucleo-64 (the board I'm working on mainly) and a blue-pill alongside breadboard and a bunch of wires. I haven't done mu...

Adev.1 by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TIM-triggered periodic ADC capture w/ DMA

I'm trying to do a periodic ADC capture on 2 channels, triggered by TIM5. ADC should output to memory via DMA, with a DMA interrupt upon each completion to read the data from each scan.So far, the DMA interrupts aren't hitting, and the ADC doesn't ev...

0693W00000JNQtTQAX.png 0693W00000JNQtiQAH.png 0693W00000JNQtsQAH.png 0693W00000JNQtxQAH.png
BMcDo.3 by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi. I want to measure the voltage of the battery with the ADC. Currently the voltage of the battery is 3.3 volts. I always see the result "6106" on the serial screen. What could I be doing wrong? Can you help me please?

code:/* USER CODE BEGIN 2 */ HAL_UART_Transmit(&hlpuart1, (uint8_t *)"Basladi\r\n", 9, 100);HAL_ADC_Start(&hadc);#define VREFINT_CAL_ADDR 0x1FF80078#define VREFINT_CAL ((uint16_t*) VREFINT_CAL_ADDR)#define MAX_VOLTAGE 3000.0uint32_t VREFINT...

ZKURT.1 by Senior
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels