STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! How to work with radians?

How to work with radians in HAL? I include a math library #include "math.h" and trying to implement a formula which has radians cleansignal = 3.0 * sin (radians (Count)); And CubeIDE gives me an error: undefined reference to` radians'

DK.7 by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to for loop question??

I have what I am sure to most a simple C question (I'm a hardware guy at this end).....For brevity I would like to take the following statements and combine them using 1 for loop but don't know the semantics on how to do this....I am using the HAL li...

SWenn.1 by Senior III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sending IR datas via timer

Hi,I have STM32G0 series MCU. I want to receive and send IR datas. I can receive IR datas successfully with timer via DMA. and then I want to send these datas as IR datas.I try to use 2 channels. I set one channel as output compare no output for timi...

fozen.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F103C8T6 SP1 and TIM3 PWM doesn't work together

Hi, I have a strange problem here, I configure SPI1 as Half duplex master and configure the unused MISO pin to TIM3 PWM Generation CH1. But as soon as I initialize SPI1 PWM stops working. I looked up the performance block diagram they're not even on ...

e-zeki by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem with generating PVM with DMA

Hello, I need to learn how to control an LED. Faced a problem while trying to generate PVM with DMA. I suspect the error lies in the initialization of the DMA. After running the code, no signals are observed. It was based on the project, which is con...

DalOpez by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32G0 backup registers need LSE clock to work?

Hi, I'm wondering if I can use STM32G0 backup registers without needing LSE clock (using only Vbat voltage) or if LSE clock is mandatory for them working.I didn't find a clear answer neither in datasheet nor in reference manual.Thanks in Advance.Silv...

smogn.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

st.com pesters with cookies

Each page on st.com - including the login here - now pesters me with a nonsensical cookies nag (yes, the top option is hidden under the selection bar):Besides being incomprehensible, no matter how many times I click on Save Settings, the same thing j...

0693W00000GWflBQAT.png
Labels