STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

LPTIM -- 50ms debounce measuring 62ms ???

I have a scope and am triggering on the falling edge of a pushbutton. The LED drive signal is being monitored on another scope channel. The LED is to turn on 50ms after the falling edge of the pushbutton but in reality it is 62ms. LPTIM1 is runnin...

SWenn.1 by Senior III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

H725 screen flickering....

I'm using the STM32H725 for development.An image was displayed on the LCD.There is only one screen view, and a container is placed under it, and an image is placed in the container.The image is displayed normally, but the screen is flickering.However...

ssooki by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Really poor clock quality on the Nucleo-H753ZI board

I'm trying to use a Nucleo-H753ZI board for an audio (SPDIF) project and, compared with the Nucleo-F746 board I was using, the clock quality is abysmal - off frequency and with loads of phase noise. It appears to be derived from the HSI on the ST-LIN...

Resolved! Not able to access the sdram bank 1 in stm32h757

Hello,I'm trying to access the SDRAM for stm32h757i-eval board and I'm able to successfully store data in the bank 2 i.e, from address 0xD0000000 on wards.But I'm not able to store any data in the bank 1 i.e, at address 0xD0000000.even during assigni...

Aarra.1 by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Enabling Interrupt for UART stops HAL_Delay

Hi everyone,I'm new to the ST world so I apologise if I am asking a simple question.I have a NUCLEO-L4R5ZI-P, I made a new project and cleared the pin outs and started fresh.I have enabled USART2 and can send and receive data in polling mode.If I go ...

JDonn.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I maximize baudrate via USART with STM32L4P?

Hi STM32-Community,I'm currently trying to maximize my dataouput. I've about 150 KB/s data, which are sent out via RS485 and connected with a RS485 to USB to my PC. The USART Clock is at 64 MHz, though 80 MHz viable aswell, which means I should be ab...

crackl1ng by Associate III
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels