STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

How to set SDA line of I2C low using software

I'm using LC709203F to measure RSOC. It is going to sleep mode after 1.2 Ms.To wake up from sleep mode , I have write 0x0001 to register 0x15 in fuel gauge.Prior to that , I have to set SDA line to low for particular time.Please help me to set SDA li...

JT.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F407 (STM32F427). Is it possible to configure PH1/OSC_OUT pin as GPIO when HSE BYPASS (external clock generator on PH0/OSC_IN pin) is enabled?

I need to feed STM32F427 with external clock generator and at the same time use PH1/OSC_OUT pin as GPIO output.What I doing.STM32CubeMX 6.3.0, FW_F4 v1.26.2 Firmware, "Pinout & Configuration" TAB -> Categories -> RCC -> High Speed Clock (HSE) BYPASS ...

0693W00000JQ7fEQAT.jpg 0693W00000JQ7gWQAT.jpg
ARaid.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

UART debugging

I setup my custom board with STM32F401RE. I am using the HSI a the moment with configuration shown in the image below. All I am doing is printing some lines using this function on the UART2:#ifdef __GNUC__ /* With GCC, small printf (option LD Linke...

0693W00000JPw2VQAT.png

ADC with DMA doesn't work on F401CC

I want to use ADC for audio conversion. I have an ADC which is triggered by timer with the freq of 8kHz. Then on EXTI the ADC-DMA channel starts. It have to transfer samples to buffer circularly and when half or full transfer complete IRQ appear, the...

IIvan.20 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

debugging with external loader

I'm working with an external loader. I choose it from debug config and save my images to the qspi flash. However, everytime I debug my code, do I have to save images to the qspi flash again and again?

Ezgi by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why is there so much latency in my interrupt?

I am working with the STM32 Nucleo-64 development board, which has an STM32L476R microcontroller. My SystemCoreClock is 16 MHz and TIM17 is clocked at 4 MHz. To my surprise, the code below only works well (the timer doesn't miss the next interrupt an...

Labels