STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Showing date and time of file creation in sd card

HelloI have interfaced sd card with controller STM32F779BIi have write text file in sd card but i could not see at what time file is written to sd card doesn't show in properties of that text fileis this is possible , if yes then how can i do that ?B...

Resolved! Is there a way to make SPI NSS hardware output produce a steady state low without NSSP during SPI transaction without manual config and toggle of CSN GPIO?

Interface of STM32L476RG to TI CC1200 SPI. Using MCU registers with NSS produces short acceptable CSN to clock start interval but I cannot get rid of the high pulse between frames which causes the CC1200 to malfunction. Manually configuring and toggl...

0693W00000JOD90QAH.png 0693W00000JOD9UQAX.png 0693W00000JOD9yQAH.png
EMarv.1 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32G071: TIM1+PWM+DMA 2nd pulse looks strange

Hi,I'm trying to talk to WS2812 RGB Leds. I'm using TIM1 CH3 PWM Output with DMA. Everything looks almost fine. I'm always sending the same data using:HAL_TIM_PWM_Start_DMA (&htim1, TIM_CHANNEL_3, (uint32_t *) pwmData, (24 * NUM_OF_LEDS) + 50);Here p...

Mischa by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADC and DMA Discovery Board F412 - cant get it to work

Hi all,I have two pins where I want to read in the voltage with ADC: PA5 and PA7.Reading in each at its own with polling works fine.Now I want to read them in both and continously. I understand that the right way to go is DMA, contonious mode and sca...

SSchu.4 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels