STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Getting STM32L4 flash size via internal bootloader

Hi,I have a very specific question regaridng the functionalities of the STM32L4's internal bootloader. We are using its functionality to flash and validate our targets according to AN3155 and AN2606. This operates quite well. But now we came into the...

HAL9001 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change baudrate via HAL

Hello there,I was trying to figure out a way of how to change the UART baudrate "in runtime" via HAL API for stm32f0. I failed to find a way to do it other than manually (copy out the functionalities used in the uart init function and change it accor...

Programming STM32 MCU for the first time fails.

I am using STM32L451RCT6 MCU . When I take a fresh MCU , unprogrammed and flash it for the first time , the flashing fails and when we flash it in the subsequent boots, the flashing succeeds.Can you please let us know , if we need to add any addition...

Vbala.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LPUART error

Has anyone encountered this problem? An ORE error occurs when receiving data with LPUART. After I clear it with software, an ORE error occurs every time I receive data. How can I solve it?

XZou.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SysTick not preempting other interrupts

Hello,I've got a very basic setup for an STM32G431KB/STM32G441KB where I use default interrupt priorities (verified all 0 in SBC and NVIC) for each exception in the vector table. I would therefore expect that a SysTick exception (-1) would preempt an...

danderle by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to choose an external crystal for STM?

The MCU of STM selects the external crystal, whether to choose a high frequency or a low one, what are the instructions?For example, for stm32L486, the datasheet gives the maximum main frequency as 80MHz, so 4Mhz, 8Mhz, 16Mhz, 20Mhz, 40Mhz can be rea...

SNorm.1 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F103VE <-> STM32F302CB I2C communication problem

Hello, teachers. I'm an introductory to stm32.I am posting like this because there is a situation where communication is not possible while communicating i2c between stm32.This is the current structure.STM32F103VE Use 1 Master, STM32F302CB Use 5 Slav...

JChoi.5 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos