STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Send .bin file through UART

Hello, i am using a STM32L0xx series, i just finished my bootloader than can init and jump an application from the specific location in Flash memory, so the only thing left to do is getting bin file (data) from the usart, but how can i send a .bin fi...

RComa.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do you implement an I2C Slave to look like a memory?

Here is what I am trying to Implement. To make the I2C Slave look like a memory to the master. Syntax is one of two cases. For a Write:<Dev Add W><MemAdd MSB><MemAdd LSB><Data0><Data1>...<Data N><Stop>For a Read:<Dev Add W><MemAdd MSB><MemAdd LSB><Re...

KiptonM by Lead
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

CAN protocol forwarding limits?

Hi, I would like to forward about 2048 bytes via CAN protocol.I am using an STML4 and have implemented a solution in which sending an STM transmits in the following way:void CAN1_Tx(){ CAN_TxHeaderTypeDef TxHeader; uint32_t TxMailbox; uint8_t message...

JTLGE by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multiple I2C DMA requests on STM32H7, chained together

Hi, I want to transmit the following sequence with DMA, ideally without any interrupt (except once all the data transferred i.e. at the end of the whole operation).I'm talking in I2C with a device that works like that :Send one byte for read request ...

YB.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

GPIO output voltage level in stm32g4

I want to know the ouput level of the pin PA3 wich has a structure as TT_a (3.6 V tolerant I/O)the table provided in the datasheet is a bit tricky to understand. Which are the row that I should consider for the PA3 pin? Cmos or TTL or the others?

0693W00000LwX6qQAF.png 0693W00000LwX75QAF.png
Tommino by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32H725 NVIC priority and subprioririty

Hi!I try to set IRQ priority to 3 and subpriority to 2.HAL_NVIC_SetPriority(EXTI9_5_IRQn, 3, 2);I suppose that correspond NVIC IPR [23] now is 0x32. But it is 0x30. I read AIRCR PRIGROUP (it is 3).uint32_t PriorityGroup = NVIC_GetPriorityGrouping();A...

Aleks by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

ESP-PSRAM64H and STM32H743 QSPI mode

Hi,Is there any one success with ESP-PSRAM64H in memory mapped mode?We are able to read ID (0x9F) in spi mode. But when we read/write, it return 0xFF. We don't see EnableWrite command, does this chip has EnableWrite command?We also wanted to use thi...

Dat Tran by Senior II
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

I need to send 2 bytes over the I²c bus with a STM32L432 as slave and a Raspberry Pi as master. But the clockpulse of the SCL is to wide.

In the code below I send 2 bytes with my STM32 (I've chosen a number higher then 255 (340) so it needs to send the data in 2 bytes) but on the scope I cant find this data. I guess it's because of the wide clockpulse and the Rpi expect an ACK. Instead...

0693W00000LwSUdQAN.jpg 0693W00000LwSUTQA3.jpg 0693W00000LwSUOQA3.png
WFouq.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels