cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please provide STM32G030K6T6TR 2023years MSDS, REACH ,ROHS, files.

YUFENGLI
Associate

Please provide STM32G030K6T6TR 2023years MSDS, REACH ,ROHS, files.

6 REPLIES 6

Open an Online Support request via the support portal​

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @YUFENGLI​ and welcome to the STCommunity �� ,

I escalated your request internally, and we will contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Billy OWEN
ST Employee

Hi @YUFENGLI​ 

The forum moderator had marked your post as needing a little more investigation and direct support. An online support case has been created on your behalf, please stand by for just a moment and you will hear from us.

Regards,

Billy

There does seem to be a lot of hands touching this, and it being a repetitive question, not that anyone bothers to search or ask the people in their own supply chain..

But SURELY this is material that could be on the website and product pages in a directly accessible form.

Or have a specific LANDING page so everyone asking the same question, or trying to find the same point-people within ST, would drop straight out of a Google or Site OfficeSpace search at a page with a form to fill in, or whatever. You spend so much resources on making the web site pretty, but it still fails to address the basic noise we have to deal with here day-to-day.

Perhaps have it as a VIDEO on YouTube, which links to the LANDING page

#HerdingCats

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Billy OWEN
ST Employee

Hi @Community member​ 

I know what you mean, but to explain the first reply from Kaouthar was him acknowledging this external forum post, then the reply from me was when a Support case was created internally and landed on me in the rotation. Its a tiny task to do really, no problem.

But, if you (or anyone) didn't know the answer is quite simple. Everything needed is in the "Material Declaration" nicely posted to each product page, in the Quality tab:

https://www.st.com/en/microcontrollers-microprocessors/stm32g030k6.html#quality-reliability

It just so happens that this one is not there. We have upwards of oh, 80-90% posted but of course some do slip through the cracks or its brand new material. In situations where its not out there, one has no choice but to open a support case directly http://my.st.com/ols to have it generated by our fantastic Quality team (exactly as you replied first to do).

So good looking out! I see you all over the place on here!

Regards,

Billy

YUFENGLI
Associate

Thanks�?It's very nice to solve it.