STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Using the Joystick Inputs as EXTIs

Hi, Guys...So I got the H757I Eval Board as a gift and am trying to learn MCU Programming with it. I guess STM thinks that: if you have such a high end board, then you should already know what you are doing, because the documentation is poor and they...

Konn' by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Synchronize 2 STM32 micro using UART and DMA

Hello,I am trying to synchronize 2 STM32 microcontroller's using UART and DMA. System clock is 80MHz. Timer1 is set to interrupt at 1ms with 1us resolution. Synchronization logic is executed every 1ms, Serial Transmission at master/slave side is ever...

HDevi.1 by Associate II
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! stm32f0 adc dma multi channel problem

1.  ADC setting hadc.Instance = ADC1;  hadc.Init.ClockPrescaler = ADC_CLOCK_SYNC_PCLK_DIV4;  hadc.Init.Resolution = ADC_RESOLUTION_12B;  hadc.Init.DataAlign = ADC_DATAALIGN_RIGHT;  hadc.Init.ScanConvMode = ADC_SCAN_DIRECTION_FORWARD;  hadc.Init.EOC...

superK by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

hello. i am working on a project using two stm32g431rb nucleo boards. i need to make a connection between these mcu's so i choose I2C as the connection protocol.

the problem is when the master micro wants to tell the slave to send some data, after a random time the i2c connection disrupts and i will get HAL_ERROR Message. i wrote the below codes for master and slave:Master code:  while (1) {  /* USER CODE END...

sabd.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels