STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32H7 ADC + DMA working partially

Hello,I am using the ADC1 + DMA to sample 10 analog channels on the CM4 without any MPU config. When I remove any external trigger e.g. 3.3V power source on the analog channel, and I start sampling all 10 channels via the DMA , all values inside the...

Floki.1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H7 ADC with DMA not working, Cache disabled

Hi,I am trying to use the ADC with DMA but the values on the buffer are not being updated. Next i detail the steps that i have done:Disabled the ICache and DCache.Place the DMA buffer in a separate section in RAM_D2 with the address 0x30000000, so th...

DCajigal by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Alternatives to STM32L4A6ZG?

I can't get the SDMMC working with DMA on the STM32L4A6ZG, so I'm looking for alternatives. I've already started down the path with the NUCLEO-144, so I'd prefer something that I can get on that. I've heard (from Tesla DeLorean) that "the L4 has at l...

CKugl.1 by Senior II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

HRTIM periodic calibration

I use HSI16 as my clock base which goes through a PLL and then into the HRTIM.Let's say that I adjust HSI16 periodically (every ~10 milliseconds) to track an external high precision clock.Is enabling the DLL calibration (HRTIM_DLLCR:CALEN, CALTRE) en...

Resolved! Using the Joystick Inputs as EXTIs

Hi, Guys...So I got the H757I Eval Board as a gift and am trying to learn MCU Programming with it. I guess STM thinks that: if you have such a high end board, then you should already know what you are doing, because the documentation is poor and they...

Konn' by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels