STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Why could STM32F103 flash write last so long?

Recently we have noticed in our company problems with writing information into MCU flash. It occured, that write last longer than before and 50 ms watchdog resets device during that. We had to make watchdog delay longer to 100 ms. Now the problem occ...

ROlej.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPWF04S Module issue

I was working on the SPWFO4S wifi Module when I noticed duplicate frames data on the server.How to Avoid Duplicate Framessteps:post commandsAT+S.SOCKW=00,370\r\n"POST server linkquery message"AT+S.SOCKQ=00\rread message"AT+S.SOCKR=00observations:Foll...

MRedd.3 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Detect what kinda edge currently is...

Hello guys, i am using the code below (input capture mode, timer 3) because i need measure the high and low pulses, but i am not sure how to know which edge generate the interrupt, i have configured the timer with both edges, but in the interrupt cod...

RComa.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CAN_Error_Code doesnt really do anyting? (stm32f0xx)

Hi im trying to develop a bit of error management in my canbus driver.I noticed there is an ErrorCode inside the canbus structure. That error code could have any of these values:  But it turns out the hcan.ErrorCode is always HAL_CAN_ERROR_NONE, even...

0693W00000QKGYhQAP.png 0693W00000QKGaEQAX.png
Javier1 by Principal
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dynamic exception priority change in STM32 Cortex-M4

I am using the timer interrupt and currently, it has priority 3 once I get into the ISR then I want to change the priority to 2. I have used like below but the priority not changing.NVIC->IPR[6] |= NVIC_IPR6_PRI_25 & 0x22222222;__dsb(0);In above, __d...

Harish1 by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

I have a P-L496G-CELL02 pack with STM32L496AG MCU with LTE Cellular Expansion board. I downloaded the package FP-ATR-LTE1 and imported the package into STM32IDE. The build fails with error.

Here's the error that I get:"c:\st\stm32cubeide_1.9.0\stm32cubeide\plugins\com.st.stm32cube.ide.mcu.externaltools.gnu-tools-for-stm32.10.3-2021.10.win32_1.0.0.202111181127\tools\arm-none-eabi\bin\ld.exe: cannot use executable file '../../../../../Boo...

IJosa.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am using NUCLEO-H723ZG and I am trying to use SPI the spi3 as SPI MASTER to the SPI SALVE device without success using DMA. I see the perfect data in the MISO line, But I unable to receive it into the "rx_buf", always "ZERO".

static void MX_SPI1_Init(void){ /* SPI3 parameter configuration*/ SpiHandle.Instance = SPI1; SpiHandle.Init.Mode = SPI_MODE_MASTER; SpiHandle.Init.Direction = SPI_DIRECTION_2LINES; SpiHandle.Init.DataSize = SPI_DATASIZE_8BIT; SpiHandle.Init.CLK...

0693W00000QKPAFQA5.jpg
ESega.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels