STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

CubeMX Feature Request: Add USART RX IDLE Handling

Posted on May 23, 2017 at 16:36I'm preparing to implement an STM32 project that does high-speed async serial communications, and needs to send and receive variable-length messages. My receive messages are characterized in that they are *always* cont...

Steve H by Associate III
  • 35 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! Retriggering pulse

Hello dear friendsI use the stm32f4 series. I am looking for some code to retrigger a similar pulse. To be clear, I have some circuits for zero-cross detection. Now, for each input pulse before the next in[ut pulse, I want some output pulse that woul...

STM32, I2C HAL functions and RD5807M

Hi all,I'm having a very hard time with the use of HAL_I2C functions to communicate with a FM digital chip. This IC has two modes of communication: (1) a sequential mode used to send several bytes successively in the registers and (2) random mode to ...

dliky2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32G0 Flash program fast on non last erased page

Hello dear all,On STM32G0B0 I try to performe a Flash programming fast after erasing 2 pages on bank 2.1�?⃣ Erase code :uint32_t PageError; FLASH_EraseInitTypeDef tEraseInit; tEraseInit.TypeErase = FLASH_TYPEERASE_PAGES; tEraseInit.Banks = FLASH_BANK...

0693W00000NrCuTQAV.png 0693W00000NrCuYQAV.png 0693W00000NrCusQAF.png 0693W00000NrCvRQAV.png
MTE_MMO by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADC stays in LOCK with polling method

I have a project where i use the HAL library to poll the ADC.Controller STM32G473VC. Cube IDE 1.9.0.During the code i call ADC_24V_getADCvalue() at different places but never in interrupt routines .Even though after a few calls HAL_ADC_ConfigChannel ...

sde c.1 by Senior II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to continuousely loop read few register on SPI slave device, using DMA, when dummy bytes used to generate clock must be specified ( slave register adress) ?

Master is a STM32H757, slave is a LSM6DSO ( accelero + gyro ). I have a SPI link inbetween. The "int2" pin on the LSM6 rise up when data are readable in registers.This pin is connected on EXTI2 on STM32.Register read is auto incremental on LSM6.I nee...

baptor by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Storing const value to ROM

Hello, is there a way to instruct the compiler to place a const value at a specific address in flash memory? On another toolchain I was able to useconst char array1[4] = {1,2,3,4} absolute 0x9D008000; // stored at flash address 0x9D008000If not, is...

MHast.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels