STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! HAL_RTC_GetTime return 1 instead of 13

Hello ST community! We're using STM32F401RDT6.We use the RTC to maintain scheduled events that occur in the time we set, but not with the RTC's Alarm mechanism, rather our custom-made mechanism based on the current epoch time which is being updated e...

RLand.2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to read the current DMA buffer pointer correctly?

Hello, I'm using an stm32f429zit6's ADC in triple interleaved DMA mode. They're giving me 7.2 Msps currently.The ADC is continuously running in circular mode and filling a buffer with a size of 3000.So I wanted to find out the DMA buffer pointer when...

MMoha.3 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Interfacing STM32 MCU to micro-LED (µLED) display.

Hi Community,I am working on Interfacing STM32 MCU to VGA LED display through SPI protocol.Display Power Requirement. 1) Core Supply Provided : 1.2V, 1000mA. (required 200mA)2) IO Supply : 2.5V, 1000mA. (required 200mA)3) Cathode Supply : -2V, 200mA....

Vins by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels