STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Uart3 in stm32f103c8 not working

hi,i am trying uart with dma in stm32f103c8 with uart3 after n try i found that uart3 in stm32f103c8 is not working then in polling I observed that the TX pin is not getting high and low so I toggle that pin it toggles as a digital pin so I think t...

ABhat.7 by Associate III
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

why can't I change the clock

I inherited someone else's code who knows more about the STM32L1 architecture than I. In some code paths, the HSI can get changed to 8Mhz from the HSE of 32Mhz, and sometimes it can't.It fails because of this loop timing out.do { HSIStatus = RCC->C...

DBecc.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F767 SPI slave weird behaviour

Dear community, I am facing a weird problem on using the SPI after migrating my codes from STM32F407 to STM32F767.The SPI is configured as slave and interfaces with another STM32F406 MCU as master. The data received by the slave is sometimes shifted ...

STM32F746G stucks in TIM6_DAC_IRQHandler?

Hello, everytime when I try to debug my program it stucks after the HAL_Init() in the main, so it never actually reaches the code provided by me. As I stepped through the code, I noticed that it gets into a infinite loop where it always calls a funct...

XFlas.1 by Associate
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos
Labels