STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Looking for PFC/inverter example code

I am looking for example code for PFC and voltage source inverter control.I was scanning through the example list from IDE but could not find any.Could anyone direct me to them if they do exist?

JLu.4 by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nucleo-F410RB DAC hardwired to a (green) LED ?

Friendly greetings !i had found, ordered and canceled the board with the perfect MCU.M4ADCDACDSPAnd more, but I really wanted that DSP and DACI install STM32CubeMX on my Mac M1 (with some troubles at first, but it works).I select the board I just ord...

0693W00000QLSbaQAH.png
ker2x by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

In STM32F103xx manual, FSMC timing is seem wrong

In STM32F103xx manual, Synchronous non-multiplexed PSRAM write timings gragh (76page, Figure 31) is wrong?? This is same Synchronous multiplexed PSRAM read timings(Figure 28).Please let me know if the manual is wrong or if I'm wrong

SHa.3 by Associate
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! First defined here, stm32cubeide. Help me here bitte.

Stupid Error: Banged my head more than 30 times. No result.I want to debug using segger system view. Everything is good. but some first defined here error.C:/Users/xxxx/OneDrive/Documents/ImportantDocuments/FREERTOS/RTOS_workspace/001_ThreadManagemen...

Vmere.1 by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels