STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

In stm32g030f6p6 I have programmed first time and I tried to dump program second time it says ": Error: Activating device KO. Please, verify the boot mode configuration and check the serial port configuration. Reset your device then try again "how to fix

In stm32g030f6p6 I have programmed first time the code is uploaded successfully and working and I tried to dump program second time it says ": Error: Activating device KO. Please, verify the boot mode configuration and check the serial port configura...

sjana.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32- Nucleo-H755ZIQ- LED blink- SPI

Previously I wrote a program for - Nucleo-H755ZIQ in which I used SPI- UART- RTOS. After a long time, I wanna make a new stm32 project and reuse some previous function I was using correctly before. The problem is that not only those functions don't w...

0693W00000QODqWQAX.png
STork.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dual Port SRAM corrupted unless read after write

I have a custom board with an stm32f733zet6 and an stlink-v3mods as a programmer/debugger.Attached is a CY7C006A-20 dual port static ram which asynchronous and I'm using it without wait. I'm running 216MHz off HSI + PLLCLKI've set timing values of 1...

Zenzizen by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels