STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32H7 timer interrupt slightly too fast

I am using TIM2 on a STM32H7 to generate interrupts - e.g. every 1 ms. Using the formulas from the documentation, Update_event = TIM_CLK/((PSC + 1)*(ARR + 1)*(RCR + 1)), solving for ARR and using RCR = 0 we getARR = 1/(Update_event * (1 + PSC) / TIM_...

0693W00000QMxaGQAT.png
OBjor.1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

RTC hours keep counting after 24 hours

Hi,I use RTC on a STM32L073. Every 12hours, I receive a date and time to set to the RTC. (Sometime, like 1% of the time) After writen the new RTC value, the RTC doesn't overflow after 23h59min59sec and keep counting without incrementing day. I can ha...

Ppeyr.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32H7 Power down sequence

About Power-Down Sequence (Device : STM32H7B0xB)​Datasheet : DS13196 - Rev 6 Page 13"During the power-down phase, VDD can temporarily become lower than other supplies only if the energy provided to the microcontroller remains below 1 mJ. " ​Could y...

Makoto by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Multi channel ADC + SPI + I2C

I'm using STM32 NUCLEOH743ZI2 board were I have written a code which consist of Multi channel ADC using DMA with timer, SPI and I2C protocols. SPI and I2C is not working whenever multi channel ADC is enabled else SPI and I2C is working fine. We are u...

GHARI.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! F411 System Clock Configuration with Internal Clock

I have been working F411RE Nucleo board with LL library for quite some time. I found the sample code for SystemClock_Config uses external oscillator as showed below. I wonder if there is any sample for internal oscillator. /* Enable HSE oscillator *...

HDaji.1 by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels