STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

STM32cubeMX SDIO HAL driver doesn't work

Hello all, I just start a new project with STM32CubeMX v6.3.0, STM32CubeIDE v1.7.0 & STM32F103RC. When I add the SDIO @ CubeMX, the program just freeze @ MX_SDIO_SD_Init. So I go deeper & find out in function SDMMC_GetCmdResp1, SDIO_FLAG_CTIMEOUT fl...

SSin by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! where i can get "selecting an alternate function for STMH7"

I am very new in STM32, earlier i tried it on CubeMX but no use of it.now i want o start code on register base. like belowlike, https://controllerstech.com/how-to-setup-uart-using-registers-in-stm32/but i am not getting where is alternate function ...

ykn by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32CubeMX6.3.0 DAC+DMA+TIM

I use STM32CubeMX6.3.0 to config DAC ,DMA ,TIM2,and gererate projec for MDK,the initial order is below(auto create by STM32CubeMX6.3.0): MX_GPIO_Init();MX_DAC_Init();MX_DMA_Init(); MX_TIM2_Init();​​then I create a buffer for sin wave,data,and start D...

bmo.11 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to generate code with HAL_NVIC_DisableIRQ by default

Hi, I would like to use cubeide (MX tool) to generate a project that use EXTI_13 but with IRQ disabled by default. I can choose Enable/Disable (generate all code or none), Create code on MSPInit function or in MX_NVIC_Init, call HAL_GPIO_EXTI_IRQHand...

Lgarb.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! USB HID device on STM32F042F4 using CubeMX - FLASH overflow.

Hi,When I set the USB class to anything in CubeMX, the compiler gives me the error - FLASH overflow. It happens even with a completely empty main.c file, so is there a way to make it work, or should I choose MCU with 32kB flash (it will fit then)? Th...

Xses by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

ST-Link debugger connection lost after adding DMA to SPI

With STM32CubeIDE 1.7.0 (Windows) I try to setup SPI2 with DMA at an Nucleo-G431RB.After starting with an new STM32Cube C-Project for the Nucleo-G431RB with all peripherals at their default settings, I enable SPI2:Full-Duplex Master at PB[15:13]8bits...

SZwie by Associate
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos