STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! CAN Communication: Multiple Filters At Once

Hello,I am trying to work with the CAN filters and I am experimenting with various techniques. One thing I would like to do is have more than one filter on the same bus. For example, I would like to have the following message IDs be possible:0x10 and...

KMew by Senior III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADC with DMA: Watchdog interrupt and DMA values

Hi everyone!I want to read 2 channels with an ADC via DMA using circular buffer. So far so good. Now I want to use a watchdog for both channels when a certain threshold is reached. However, when the watchdog is triggered and I read the values in the ...

PSmol.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Internal FLASH and timer1

In my STM32L496 MCU I saw that if I activate timer1(PWM channel1) is not possible to use internal flash because FLASH_SR_PGSERR go up just after initialization (Hal_Init).while, if I disable the timer (in cube) and regenerate code, flash works as exp...

M4R10 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32G0 Lsecss issue

Hi all,I enabled LSECSSON register after select rtc clock as said from RM.I did not have any problem but if i shutdown power and power on , device used LSI as a rtc source and it cannot start LSE. Why this is happening ?

oziesin by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32L4: How to setup CC1IE for TIM2

I copied the code for my timer setup, and the plan was every time the capture compare was equal the CC1IF would set and I toggle the LED in the IRQHandler; however, upon loading in the code it seems the IRQHandler only gets called once to turn the LE...

KBrad.2 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels