STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32h745 SPI DMA not receiving the data

Hello,I am working on STM32h745 controller. I am using the DMA for SPI configuration. I declare the buffer in the RAM2 , transmission is done properly but I did not receiving the data on MISO why?/* MODIFICATION STARTS HERE */ .buffer(NOLOAD) : {  . ...

MDeva.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Openocd not able to flash a discovery board

UNEXPECTED ID code?, the discovery board is original.the onboard stlink is updated to latest version.If i google this Error, i get people trying to flash ST clone mcus, but mine is original. This is my openocd.cfg file:source [find interface/stlink.c...

0693W00000Y8fnkQAB.png
Javier1 by Principal
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Obejct Sensor Interfacing Doubt

Hello, I have tried to interface object sensor and all works well the object sensor led works perfectly when the range is close and far( LED is off when the path is blocked and vice versa). But I'm just getting stagnant ADC Values, it's stuck at 4095...

STM32F407 CAN filter doesn't work

Hi everyone.I have next problem. I trying to use CAN filter option, sometimes i need to configure them on fly. First basic filter its standard filter: /*CAN*/ canfil.FilterBank = 0; canfil.FilterMode = CAN_FILTERMODE_IDMASK; canfil.FilterFIFOAssignme...

OMarc.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! To read a word via I2C I need to add a second start condition to the procedure. What would be the easiest way to accomplish this?

From the datasheet from the slave device: "First the host must write a command to the slave device. Then it must follow that command with a repeated start condition to denote a read from that device's address. The slave then returns two bytes of data...

RCooke88 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem with configuring I2C1 (PB6 SCL, PB7 SDA) and specific GPIO outputs (PA5, PA6) on STM32L432KCUx, it may be bug, help needed.

Hi, i've been building self balancing robot, so i needed quite lot of periphelias to be working together, they are: I2C, EXTI's, two Timers in encoder mode, Timer in PWM generation mode and GPIO outputs.I'm using STM32CubeIDE 1.9.0., and STM32L432KC ...

0693W00000Y8W7VQAV.png
Labels