STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Counting 10000000 with 16 bit TIMER

Hello,I'm counting a 10MHz oscillator(with external clock mode 1) for 1 second using the stm32f0 processor's TIM1. I get about 10 000 000 pulses.Then the system has a starting point and I start the 1s counting process here. The timer counts a maximum...

hazall by Associate III
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to use oscillator as a TIMER clock source ?

#define ExternalOSCport GPIOA #define ExternalOSCTimer TIM1 #define ExternalOSCpin GPIO_Pin_8   voidClock_Config(){   TIM_ICInitTypeDef TIM_ICInitStructure; TIM_OCInitTypeDef TIM_OCInitStructure;   NVIC_InitTypeDef NVIC_InitStructure; GPIO_InitType...

hazall by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Doubt on Timer Interrupt

Hi,So I want to have a timer interrupt of 15 seconds. So I calculated the values of pre scalar and counter accordingly:Prescalar - 18356Counter - 65347I just wanted to ask if I set such values. Will it work? Cause I tried the same using an LED Toggle...

STM32H745 call event interrupt in second core

Hiiii,I'm trying to create multicore communication in Nucleo-H745zi. I want to call interrupt in the second core. I just want toggle LED in second core after interrupt came from first core. I checked the articles and other stuffs on internet but i ca...

pshin.2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels