STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! SPI interface issues on STM32U575VGT

I´m using the SPI1 via the alternative pins PB3-PB5 and I'm experiencing various issues. I have previously used the STM32F722 with somehow same CubeIDE setup and code and that works perfectly.I have made a simple test application that only sends one ...

MJens.2 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STMod+ on H757I-EVAL Board

Hey Folks.So, I have the H757I-Eval Board that I got as a gift, and given that I'd like to try some stuff and even follow some tutorials, I miss the exposition of the PINs. Reading TN1238 which talks about a fan-out expansion board, it says "The prin...

0693W00000Y9g1jQAB.jpg
nnoK by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

DMA SPI transfer recovery time

I am making this call:  if(HAL_SPI_Receive_DMA(&hspi3, &aRecvBuffer[0],3)!= HAL_OK)inside an external GPIO interrupt handler that gets called every 20 us. It is used to read data from an external ADC. I noticed that this dma transfer works well only ...

fma23 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32U585 OSPI hard fault on memory-mapped write

I'm trying to follow the OSPI_NOR_MemoryMapped STM32CubeIDE example, but for a different device (W25Q128FV). Write Enable, Read Status, and Erase Sector commands behave as expected, as well as memory-mapped reads. This has been confirmed by monitorin...

BHamm by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

copy float's binary content into uint32_t

Hello,I am trying to copy the content of a float variable with memcpy into uint32_t variable. unfortunately the binary content changes after copying. it should be 0xfff00000, like in the float variable. Does anyone know why this happens and how can I...

NTaha.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H7B0 SWO over ITM doesn't work

Hi!I have a problem setting up Serial Wire Output over ITM. I followed every tutorial on the Internet (including this forum) and I still haven't made any progress. I run the MCU on 280 Mhz: In Pinout & Configuration -> DEBUG I configured Serial Wire ...

0693W00000Y92EsQAJ.png 0693W00000Y92H3QAJ.png 0693W00000Y92IzQAJ.png
ypiotrp by Senior
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels