STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Debugging STM32f405 using Nucleo board .

Hello Team,I debug STM32F405 on my custom PCB using nucleo board and STLink utility software.Now, I have added a digital isolator on my PCB , and the STM32F405 MCU is powered by the isolated  3.3v supply & ground  of the isolator.Now, the Nucleo boar...

SMour.2 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem with UART communication functions.

All these functions have one problem, let's say in this function HAL_UART_Receive_IT(&huart4, data,5);the third parameter is the number of transmitted characters.If you enter more or less characters in the COM port of the terminal than specified in t...

MMust.5 by Senior II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can HAL_CAN_AddTxMessage Not Transmit.

Hi I try to send a message to the CAN interface, use HAl functionHAL_CAN_AddTxMessage.But the message not send.I verify with debug that the interface is allwais in Listering HAL_CAN_STATE_LISTENING.Do you have idea what is wrong?uint8_t CAN_TX(int16_...

PZamb.2 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help finding example projects

Hello everyone, I’m currently trying to use an stm32l4r9i discovery along with a b-cams-omv. I saw that this camera is listed as a supported product for this board, however, I cannot find an example project of these working together. If anyone knows ...

DLowry by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

H7 series FMC question

Hi, I am using STM32H725 with the FMC interface and trying to clarify some issues.The initial issue was seeing extra writes/reads on the bus - this seemed to be fixed by switching the banks to use the 0xC...0 address range or configuring the original...

OHaza.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why won't my DAC output a voltage larger than 2.56v?

Hi there,I've been having difficulty trying to make the DAC channel 1 output 3.3v. The largest voltage that the DAC outputs is 2.56 volts which I measured with an oscilloscope. I try to set the output voltage to be higher with the following code snip...

RWang.9 by Associate II
  • 16 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32H7 I2S no data on Data line

Hello, I am interfacing audio Codec SGTL5000 with STM32H7 Nucleo board. I2S peripheral is initialized using the HAL init function. I converted a wav file to a C array and trying to transmit that to the Codec. STM32 is configured as Master TX and Code...

panrod by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ADC via DMA conversion time on Nucleo-C031C6

Hello, I have an issue with the ADC conversion timing while using the DMA controller.I have only configured 1 ADC channel, 12b res. and the ADC clock is at 24MHz (50% of SYSCLK), and it shows correct conversion results (verified by a simple voltage d...

DDjur.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos