STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Stm32f103c8t6 RTC Crystal Choice

Hi, I'm trying to do embedded 103c8t6, and I'm having some trouble with selecting the right crystal.Here is my Schematic. I'm using ABS07-32.768khz with 12.5pF load Capacitances and the equivalent series resistance is 70kR. I took Cstray as 5pF that'...

0693W00000aIpbIQAS.png 0693W00000aIpcuQAC.png
CArda.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Older STM32H743ZI MCU Nucleo board was updated to V3.J10.M1 firmware version. While The board can be flashed, it isn't possible to debug or erase chip memory. Is there a way to roll back the update?

After running into some issues during an OS migration, I ran a firmware update on a nucelo_h743zi board using the stLink utility. After this I ran into many issues with flashing and debugging. While I can flash the board with openocd v11, it has some...

GToml.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32U575: is it possible to disable blocking the read and write accesses to the backup registers, backup SRAM and SRAM2 when the tamper flag is set? To use tamper input for information and not security purpose.

According to RM: "In the NOERASE configuration (TAMPxNOER=1 in the TAMP_CR2 register, ITAMPxNOER=1 in the TAMP_CR3 register), the backup registers and other device secrets are not erased when the corresponding tamper event is detected. In addition, t...

DMA request generation from Software STM32H750

I'm attempting to optimize the amount of instructions/time it takes to move data from CPU to GPIO. When doing ODR = X, I lose about 40ns, closer to 80 because I need to use 2 ODR writes to different ports and in general ODR output seems to sit at abo...

VN.2 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L4 ADC Oversampling period

I am planning to use STM32L4 hardware oversampling by a factor of 2. With the current setup (without oversampling), I am triggering ADC capture and conversion using Timer update event. The timer update event is generated at 10kHz and so the ADC is s...

KK.4 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32L432 Nucleo-32 External Power

Posted on November 30, 2017 at 21:45I have developed a program that runs on the STM32L432 Nucleo-32. When I write the program to the demo board using the USB everything works great. When I remove the USB cable and connect 5V/GND to the board, L2 goe...

Problematic 'L071 TIM3_OR3 bitfield description

This description is copy/paste from the description for 'L073/'L072 and the only relevant setting value was simply deleted - in the 'L071, there is no HSI48. In this way, this description makes no sense.That deciding to have separate RMs for the thre...

0693W00000aIkBoQAK.png
Labels