STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STM32F405 internal temperature sensor problem.

Hello everybodyI have a problem with reading of the data from the internal temperature sensor. I'm using last Cube IDE and Cube MX for configuring the project.I created the project according to this example: "Get temperature from STM32 internal tempe...

DL.4 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Interrupt Time Base Generation in interrupt mode fails

Hi all,im trying to bring a timer interrupt to work. In the first step I want to create an LED blinky.For that I followed the instructions from the Knowledge base example (How to generate a one second interrupt using an STM32 Timer). The only differe...

0693W00000aIfBeQAK.png
DOrtf by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! stm32f302r8 i2c problem

hello i am working with i2c i used register for coding i2c but when i configure AFRH register i cant upload my code to my board i have target not responding error then i tried hal library but nothing changed

0693W00000aIrAJQA0.png

Resolved! Power on reset (PORRST) not detected on STM32L471RGT6

Hi, I am trying to detect whether a reset event was caused by power on rather than any other reset such as a button reset or a software reset. I attempted to use  if (__HAL_RCC_GET_FLAG(RCC_FLAG_PORRST) != RESET)but the compiler reports that PORRST ...

rwils.1 by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Do the G4 series contain a DMA on timer break feature?

The RM0440 ch. 28.3.18 rev7 mentions on page 1128:> An interrupt is generated if the BIE bit in the TIMx_DIER register is set. A DMA request can be sent if the BDE bit in the TIMx_DIER register is set.Unfortunately, the DIER register does not contain...

Loebl by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels