STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

i2s PCM volume adjustment problem

I figured to increase the volume of the pcm data i just multiply it, because it is pretty much a sine wave sampled? I use this to increase the volume of the audio from the microphone connected to i2s and it works great. I do this when the audio is st...

TMich.1 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H7 LSE Hardfault

I'm using external crystal for RTC on STM32H750VB. Sometimes when i powered up to board, its hanging on LSE initialization and entering hard fault. If i remove rtc backup battery and plug it again, its working. This happens very rarely :S I couldn't ...

Eralp by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to Unzip a zip file in memory?

I am writing a program to unzip a zip file downloaded from cloud in memory by itself if it seem any zip file available in memory but I am not getting any small & simple library to implement it.Can anyone help me regarding this?

SGoel.2 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to Decode mp3 files?

I am writing a program to play mp3 files but i am not getting idea about how to decode mp3 file.Can anyone give me some helpful tips.

SGoel.2 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! F446RE QSPI MemoryMapped

I have been trying to run memory mapped mode using qspi (dual mode) with w25q32jv on stm32f446re nucleo board for a long time. I wonder if what I am trying to do is possible or if I am just wasting my time?

Labels