STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

dear support, when i use STLINK-UTILITY to change the option byte, it shows the error that "Read/Write protected zone for Bank 1 cant be reduced Please enter a correct value".

I want to change the boot0 configuration through stlink utility.so i set the option ​Bytes like the figure after connect to the board.but some error happened when i click the apply, like following does anybody know how the solve this problem, please ...

0693W00000aJqKyQAK.png 0693W00000aJqGJQA0.png
俊孙.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

what is the limitation for buffer size in SAI DMA?

I am working on the STM32F769 series microcontroller in my project. I am using SAI interface of the mcu. And of course I also use DMA of SAI interface . I adjusted the DMA(DMA2 Stream 1) as listed below in the application :DMA Request Settings : Mode...

STM32H743vit6 SAI DMA event generation bug

I've programmed SAI tx DMA to generate event to driving other DMA wich software triggering LPTIM.In the code SAI DMA generate intrrupt to change GPIO state and LPTIM outputs it's waveform on a pin with onepulse mode.It has the configuration of 4 bloc...

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bhme3QAA.png

Resolved! My code is correct for push button ?

Thank you for helping and checking in advance:LED on and Off working well, without if codeI am using https://os.mbed.com/platforms/ST-Nucleo-L496ZG-P/#board-pinoutaccording https://www.st.com/resource/en/user_manual/um2179-stm32-nucleo144-boards-mb13...

CG3 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keil external download algorithm programming failed

The MCU is NUCLEO-H7A3ZI-Q, and I used OSPI to drive w25q128. It is known that it can read and write normally. Then, I modified the sct file in Keil and completed the FLM file. Erase can proceed normally, but an error was reported when the Program re...

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bhlBjQAI.png
fzhan.3 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L431 strange current draw

I have made a small/simple circuit with an STM32L431, where I first made a prototype version on a breadboard and then had the same circuit manufactured on a custom PCB: The breadboard edition works exactly as expected. The PCB edition however is acti...

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bhkSAQAY.png _legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bhkS0QAI.png _legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bhkRqQAI.png
SKjær.1 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels