STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Multiple pulses are generated on GPO pin for ST25DV64KC micro, when NFC enabled mobile is kept near the antenna, it is expected to have only two pulses for RF activity entry and RF activity exit conditions

Hi,I am using ST25DV64KC micro for NFC communication interfaced with SAML micro controller. I have kept the setting for GPO signal as I should two pulses for every RF read/write session, first one indicating RF field is active and another one indicat...

SSBH by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 development board for CAN/OBDII development

Hello. I am looking for STM32 based development board for CAN/OBDII development. Please suggest me some suitable supportive development board based on STM32F4 or H series which has inbuilt CAN support and if it has CAN/OBDII development support examp...

ASh.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Help with Led blinking - STM32F7508-DK

Hi folks, first off all I'd say to that I'm really new to MCU and for some silly reason I went for a STM32F7508-DK as my first board of STM3. With that being said, I'm asking for help on why my Led blinking code is not working,/* USER CODE BEGIN Head...

MCosm.3 by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Best use of timer and timer modes

Hello all and tks for reading,I will develop a three-phase 60Hz rectifier, 12 pulses, thyristor controlled. The mpu to be used is the stm32f303RE and I will make the prototype on a Nucleo-64 board.The mpu control signals will go to an already existin...

LCatL by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am using a STM32G474 and testing it in a nucleo-64 board. When I enable the hardware window watchdog and the hardware independent watchdog my software does not run. it seems to get stuck after each startUp.

The hardware watchdogs is set through an option byte modification done by software and right afterwards the WWDG and IWDG init functions are called as well as the refresh API, called periodically. If I change my code to use the SW WWDG and IWDG then ...

AMija.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

CAN RX interrupt invokes LTDC error upon exit

This is a weird one I'm using the STM32F769 device, and I have the LTDC peripheral running at low speed (8MHz PCLK). When I send a CAN message to the unit, the CAN RX interrupt is invoked, and only when the ISR exits,  an LTDC error interrupt is rai...

RShan by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

HRTIM

which registers should I use to set to set the flag in the HRTIM_TIMxISR register   O1STAT: Output 1 Status Output 1 was active   I think this is a normal question, because I see a discrepancy between the documentation and the behavior of the microc...

MTS by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! RM0456 - repeating chapters in Bookmarks

In Bookmarks, first 5 chapters are repeated: The same was with 'L4 manuals, lazy to look up the thread, I wonder whether those are fixed [EDIT] found it https://community.st.com/t5/stm32-mcu-products/rm0351-repeating-bookmarks/m-p/120032 [/EDIT]JW

waclawekjan_0-1687867032533.png
Labels