STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

SPI example on Nucleo-g474

I'm using a Nucleo-g474REI want to use a timer / DMA to trigger a SPI Rx only transfer to memory.I need to transfer two 9 bit words every trigger, 1 uSecs, and 4096 two word transfersCan anyone point me to an MX cube example?

LHarm.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

HAL _QSPI_ERROR_TIMEOUT in NOR flash memory

Hello,currently i am working on stm32f4113 and nor flash(w25q128) using QuadSPI 1st time i erase the 1st block i get no error but 2nd time i erase any block i get  HAL_QSPI_ERROR_TIMEOUT.i get error in this function QSPI_WaitFlagStateUntilTimeout(hq...

AA.27 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where can I download Unico-GUI

Hello everyone,I am designing an application with a machine learning core device (LSM6DSOX). I attended the webinar on machine learning core last week and following the tutorial from this webinar I need to use Unico-GUI software tool.I tried to dowlo...

Jmong.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How is the flash memory of my STM32L4S5VIT organized?

according to the reference manual. This can be organized in 1 bank of 2mb or in several banks. I have created a default project with the stm32cubeide and I would like to know in which mode the flash memory is configured by default. I can't figure out...

Labels