STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

stm32f7 SDIO not initializing

Posted on October 03, 2017 at 17:53Hi,I'm having trouble getting SDIO to work on a STM32F767 based project. I used the exemple provided in the CubeMX repo to try a dummy read/write, but the initialization process stall in the SD_PowerON() function.A...

0690X00000608ScQAI.png 0690X00000608PdQAI.png

SRAM ECC Check problems

I am having trouble with SRAM ECC check on an H7 MCU.When i enable the registries the system trigger contiuouslly the ISR for a detected error and the status flags/registries are empty.Also initializing the SRAM at startup dosen't solve the problem.T...

MMali.10 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L47 Stuck During Reset

Hi all,I am currently experiencing some weird reset behavior for my STM32L47 chip. Due to a non-optimal combination of HW the chip resets from time to time, and I am assuming an ESD issue being the reason for this. As long as the resets are recoverab...

hlanden by Associate
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32 and HC05 Bluetooth module

Hello guys good day. May I ask for your advise regarding the code to interface a slave bluetooth to STM32F103C8. I bought this HC05 module and connected to the UART lines of the MCU. Baud of communication set to 9600. I am trying to enable an LED...

RSy.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! ADC External trigger from GPIO

Hi!MCU: STM32U575CITMy goal is to use ADC1 and trigger it from external source. In CubeMX I select one regular channel and set Conversion trigger to Regular Conversion trigger.What happens next is BOTH ADC_EXTI15 and ADC_EXTI11 are activated, and I c...

Next by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels