STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to exactly reset Timer

In my project, I have to count exact time and I am using very sensitive external oscilator. I configure it as a external timer. I have a certain number of overflow counts and waste values for my count, when it reaches the waste value, I create a capt...

hdemi.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where is ADCREF voltage set?

I use ADC 12 bit in STM32L03 and cannot find where CubeIDE defines which reference voltage the ADC should have. ADC_Init() is auto-generated. Is it the default used and what voltage is it?The processor is fed with 3.3V and has VDDA connected to that ...

Haddock by Associate III
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Timer interrupt not working in STM32G030x

We were using TIM16 to count and monitor if a button is pressed for more than 2 seconds. If pressed for more than 2 seconds, an interrupt will be generated and a flag will be set. This was successfully implemented when used as shown below:void HAL_TI...

0693W00000aHm2mQAC.png

Resolved! UART2 doesn't sent data from TX

Posted on July 20, 2017 at 06:03I made a program and it works well without UART2. I just made a simple program but nothing happend on the TX pin of the UART2.while (1) { /* USER CODE END WHILE *//* USER CODE BEGIN 3 */displayBuffer[0]++; updateLcd()...