STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

I2S MASTER desynchronization at start

Hello,i working in I2S since 6 month on STM32F405. after several analyzes, we have problems.we work on I2S is connected on SGT5000.SGTL5000 must have continous master clock to communicate with him on I2C.So the design started I2S MASTER with DMA all ...

trave.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32, Stack-Utilization

Hello,for determining the Stack-Utilization I fill it with 0xDADBEEF. If you have recommendations and other ideas, I’d like to know and looking forward to learn from others, how they approach the issues “Stacksize” and “Stackutilization”.Code for the...

STM32CubeIDE_Deadbeef_Stack.png

JTAG Connection Lost After Successfull Programming

Dear All,My board has an STM32l072RZ mcu. I am trying to study low power modes. I created a sleep mode example and I flashed it properly. Everything looks great until this point. But, when i tried to connect after first flashing, my jtag(jlink) says ...

sorterus by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

3-wire SPI Receive - RXNE not working

STM32G031 SPI in 3-wire half duplex mode. When reading data (BIDIMODE=1, BIDIOE=0), how can I tell when I have clocked in a complete u8/u16?Neither RXNE or FRLVL appear to get updated until I stop the transaction.I have it working by using a delay in...

BenMack99 by Associate III
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

X-CUBE-AUDIO spiritMP3 license

I am planning to sell an application that runs on the STM32F7 for a fee. If I use spritMP3, it will come with a license cost?X-CUBE-AUDIO spiritMP3 licenseYou mentioned here that spritMP3 is available free of charge, but I would like to confirm if th...

tuck by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels