STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32H750 to STM32WB

I am looking to add bluetooth onto my project. I have an already developed nRF52 project I could use and just connect it through UART to the STM32H750 or migrate my STM32H750 to a WB based MCU since it has onboard bluetooth connectivity. I was wonder...

MAlan.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Build compiler error

I am using STM32U575ZI cortex- M33 controller. I am able to generate a code for the same micro controller in CUBE MX. But in Cube IDE I couldn't able to build the files. It shows some compiler error. like,"../Drivers/CMSIS/Include/cmsis_gcc.h: In fun...

SivM by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32H753 How to test ECC on L1 cache

Hello,I am using a STM32H753. I would like to test the ECC on the L1 cache. In my understanding, a double bit error on the data cache would trigger a BusFault: is there a way to produce it? Thank you

lwen by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

H7 USB doesn't work with Core WFI

The USB Host seems to not work if WFI is executed in the FreeRTOS Idle task.  Is it not possible to use USB with a WFI Core sleep?Thanks for any insight.  A forum search yielded mention of similar problems on other devices (over years!) but no defini...

Labels