STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STM32F407 Bootloader Go Command

Hello, I tried to use the go Command at the beginning of flash (0x08000000), the bootloader sent me back an ACK. But i've got 2 problems. First, if i don't change back my boot pins, i will be in System Memory Mode, why ? Am I reading boot pins at the...

Cyril C by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

DAC output result input to ADC

I'm new at STM32 MCU.Is it possible that on STM32MP157D-DK1?I first set a value to DAC and then use its output as input to ADC then finally get a digital output which must same as the value i set to DAC. (Without DMA)If I can do that , how can I do t...

32F417: HAL_RCCEx_PeriphCLKConfig() questions

Hello All,The above function is used to config various clocks. For the RTC it contains this    /* Enable Power Clock*/ __HAL_RCC_PWR_CLK_ENABLE(); /* Enable write access to Backup domain */ PWR->CR |= PWR_CR_DBP; // Wait for above to stabi...

PHolt.1 by Senior II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB renumeration in NUCLEO-F446RE

I am designing a board using STM32F446RE (with embedded ST link) with NUCLEO-F446RE as a reference. While going through the NUCLEO-F446RE schematic, I am not clear regarding the USB renumeration process and hardware connection. Could you please expla...

Ellu1213 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels