STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32G0B1 system bootloader and GPIO conflicts

Hello,We have designed a board around a STM32G0B1CB where almost all the 48 pins are used for different stuff (lots of analog inputs, communication and PWM).It is not our first design with STM32 uC, but we are facing an issue here and I would like to...

Kraal by Senior III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

USING ADITIONAL USART IN STM32WL55

Hi ,I am trying to use 2 usart in stm32wl. But right now I am using Single uart which default PA2 and PA3 we can access through debug port, But I am trying to use through other gpios or pins through ttl But the output is not coming in terminal if I c...

L431 stops working after enabling DAC

I am trying to use the onboard DAC to generate a sine signal. The program runs without any problem on the Nucleo L432KC board but it would not work on our PCB with L431. As soon as the DAC is enabled with LL_DAC_Enable(DAC1, LL_DAC_CHANNEL_1); the pr...

ZJing by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

inline assembly macro inconsistent

I am using the STM32F746VET6. I am aware that assembly instructions do not have a guaranteed in execution time, however I am surprised how consistently inconsistent my inline assembly macro is behaving. I'm really hoping there is just a mistake in th...

RBack.1 by Senior
  • 14 replies
  • 2 kudos

stm32h723vgh6 ethernet problem

Hi,I have some problems with LwIp on custom board. Cpu type - stm32h723vgh6, ethernet chip - adin1200ccpz.Phisical layer works fine (link led is up). I've generated cube project with UDP and ICMP support according to recommendations in example projec...

zemlemer by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

CAN-FD reset timer counter on RX pin data?

tldr; Can I have a timer counter reset (once / one-shot) when the RX pin of a CAN-FD peripheral is activated, so I can later determine the exact time elapsed?I have a chain of ~8 STM32 devices on a ~2m CAN-FD bus. Several MCU part numbers (mostly G4)...

StefanH by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trying to identify noise on the I2C bus

I'm working on STM32G491RET on the I2C bus. I've noticed intermittent noise on SDA and sparse timing inconsistency on the SCL as pictured. Could someone advise as to the nature/cause/imact of this. 

20230808_175110.jpg
aydamzn by Associate
  • 7 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! STM32H750 Quad SPI Flash Dual Image

Hello together,we have a board with an STM32H750I connected to a W25Q128 Quad SPI flash. We have our application code on the Quad SPI flash and run our application via XiP. This works fine. Now we work on our bootloader to update the application code...

ESawa.1 by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos
Labels