STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

How to flash STM32 MCU from yocto Linux using UART

Hello community, I'm working on a project where, on the same board, a SOM (system on module) will run Yocto Linux and an STM32F466 MCU will run bare metal code. I want to update MCU firmware from the SOM using USART communication. From the SOM I can ...

Gds2209 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! STM32F103CBT6 power consumption

Hello, I recently designed STM32F103CBT6 based PCB for motor controller and I wanted to ask about power consumption at the default state of STM32F103CBT6. What is expected current consumption for just STM32F103CBT6 when I power up the board when not ...

shin212 by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM Studio Dwarf Error

Hi friends.I am doing my projects on CubeIDE and recently I upgraded my program. After that Stm-studio is giving this error.Do you know any solution?Thanks.

MKara.17 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need clarification on Data storing in EEPROM

Hello ST community, I am working with STM32L4R5ZI-P, I am to write data to EEPROM, starting address fro EEPROM _emulation mentioned as 0x080FF000 ,so I took 0x080FF010,here data writing to next location I will provide the snap of that for your refere...

eeprom-0.jpg eeprom-2.jpg eeprom_1.jpg

Poor jpeg frame rate using DCMI (<10 fps)

Hello!I’m struggling to get a decent jpeg frame rate with both OV2640 and ov5640 using DCMI. I'm getting about 10fps!I’m using what seems to be the technique that other are using to determine when a jpeg frame has arrived.  while (1) { jpegComplete...

MS.9 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

making my own board from scratch (literally)

so my school has an old pcb milling machine that i want to bring back to life, so the first thing i want to do with it  is to make a stm32f103c6t6a board, can someone check if that schematic could work and if i can implement other capabilities in thi...

RDR102 by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 3 kudos

MATLAB Embedded Coder - STM32L4xx Based MCUs

Hello ST Community,i am currently working with MATLAB/Simulink and STM32 Nucleo Boards. Now i am facing a problem: I want to use "Run on Hardware Board" using "STM32L4xx Based" option in Simulink model settings. However, since i have to work offline,...

MATLAB_Hardware_Installation.PNG
ChRegBrg by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ThreadX, printf() and hard fault problem

I have a very simple ThreadX app build with CubeMX, all settings default, the only relevant change is this code: void tx_app_thread_entry(ULONG thread_input) { static uint32_t c = 1; /* USER CODE BEGIN tx_app_thread_entry */ printf("Starting Th...

TDJ_0-1697634993487.png TDJ_0-1697638673905.png
TDJ by Senior III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

RTC internal wake-up doesn't wake-up STM32U5

Hello,I have my STM32U575 set to wake-up from standby-mode by the reset button of the Nucleo-U575ZI-Q. Furthermore I want the MCU to wake-up periodically triggered by the RTC. The sample code below just makes the reset button work but the RTC doesn't...

Labels