STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

EEPROM Emulation Start Address Question

Posted on December 21, 2011 at 19:06I've been using the STM32F100C6 on a project at my work.  We had no experience in ARM before so we contracted a associate of one of our engineers to write the start up code (just initializing all I/O, setting up t...

colecago by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

UART2 RX TX initialization

Posted on December 18, 2011 at 16:29UART2 RX TX initialization-how to use?Hello, I have problem with initialization UART2 in my project(STM8S105). Below you can see part of my code, what am i doing wrong? I'm trying to send sign to LCD display. [cod...

The output signals at the maximum frequency.

Posted on December 21, 2011 at 12:45How can I synchronize the timer output with a maximum frequency PLL, ie 168 MHz.  In my example I set the timer to slow generate an interrupt, which run fast timer for generating a single pulse duration of 6 ns, b...

scolonel by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F4 RTX & FPU

Posted on December 21, 2011 at 15:59I had a few general questions regarding the RTX RTOS on an STM32F4.  What are the limitations with regard to the FPU while using RTX?  Is it possible to switch tasks while in the middle of a floating point operati...

STM32-VLDiscovery UART between Eval & PC Problem

Posted on December 19, 2011 at 17:20 Hi I trying to access UART connection between eval board and pc. I am using uart 1 on PA9 and PA To change the signals i am using a MAX From the eval board to the pc the signals are correct, but b...

bandido1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Compiling the Demo Software

Posted on November 01, 2011 at 15:00I have been trying to compile the Demo for the STM32F4 Discovery board and I have been getting errors for Missing header files. Does anyone know where I can get the following header files? armcm4.h arm_math.h Than...

mnmis by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

About st peripherial library

Posted on December 18, 2011 at 20:24Hello, Im trying to use st standart peripherial libraries. In my project im adding stm32f10x.h file ,and also i uncommented #include ''stm32f10x_rcc.h'' line. There is a question at this point. When i activate #i...

Timer event to request DMA on SPI peripheral

Posted on December 20, 2011 at 20:21I am using TIM2_CH3 configured for a DMA1 request on Stream1_Channel3. On Output Compare I would like TIM2_CH3 to trigger SPI1 to begin a DMA2 request on Stream5_Channel3. How do I associate the TIM2_CH3 event wit...