STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

CORDIC q1.31 to integer conversion

Hello everyone. I want to understand the CORDIC engine, using the nucleo-u575zi board. The guide says that the cordic uses data in q1.31 format. Could please someone explain how to convert results into an ordinary int value? And how to convert an int...

Skfir by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

GPIO Problem with STM32F070RB

Hello everyone,I am developing a small program with a relay which has a data, power and ground input. This is powered at 5v and I have it connected to the GPIO PA0 output.My code is as simple as creating a task with FreeRTOS as follows:void StartDefa...

JAgui.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to use icache and dcache in u575?

Hello everyone! I have been reading the user manual for the u575 processor and found out that there was a cache memory there. But I have absolutely no clue how does it work and how to implement its support in code. Does anyone know any article or som...

Skfir by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SRAM2 content lost on ECC switch off and switch on again

Hi all, (STM32U575..) we have the SRAM2 ECC active on reset by the according configuration of the flash option byte. For testing purpose I switch off the ECC by using the HAL_RAMCFG_StopECC(&hramcfg_SRAM2), manipulate one cell for a one bit error and...

PScal by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! X-CUBE-SPN3 Demo Hanging on Wait Function

I'm attempting to run the X-CUBE-SPN3 demo for a single motor on the NUCLEO-F030R8 with the X-NUCLEO-IHM03A1 stepper motor driver. Importing the project into STM32CubeIDE went fine. I updated some of the parameters within the powerstep01_Init_u struc...

esnow by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels