STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32 SPI/I2S and TI ADS7951 ADC

Posted on July 16, 2012 at 17:09Hello everybody,I'm evaluating the STM32F207IG and I need to acquire samples from an ADC from Texas Instruments (ADS7951), which is a 12bit 1MS/s serial ADC.The ADC interface is a sort of SPI, with MISO, clock and a C...

Problems with interupt-configuration

Posted on July 19, 2012 at 15:50 Hello, in my Application I have got a LED which is toggled by Timer2. When only this timer is running, the output level of the I/O pin is 3V when high. When I additionaly activate the USART interrupt,...

Evaluation Board Suggestions.

Posted on July 18, 2012 at 16:55I like the STM32F4 Discovery  for deveopment before hardware arrives.  It brings out many of the processor pins, and most of those pins are not ''hard wired'' to a function on the board.  This accomadates developing f...

I2C Slave Cannot Clear STOPF Flag

Posted on July 19, 2012 at 17:50 Hi, Another small littleconundrumI am hoping someone out there might help me solve. I have got an i2c master and slave talking to each other, I'm fairly sure the Master code is good as it's been wor...

dclark9 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB host on stm32f107

Posted on July 02, 2012 at 10:03Hello everyone! I want to create a new topic for incremental learning with usb for beginners. I've started to learn usb library, seen examples, but I have many questions. First of all, I can't undestand, how to conf...

trouble with make file.

Posted on July 18, 2012 at 22:14  The original post was too long to process during our migration. Please click on the attachment to read the original post.

arnold by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hard to say from the data provided.

Posted on July 19, 2012 at 07:59Stm32 Discovery worked well last 2 months.but suddenly i did not communicate with st link.i do not have problem with driver.i have good drivers.how to solve my problem.?suggest any help #stm32

Labels