STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

NUCLEO-F767ZI mounting

Hi, We are developing a baseboard for the NUCLEO-F767ZI and use the ZIO connectors. Right beneath CN9, CN8, CN10 and CN7, there are mounting holes , that we want to use to make a robust mounting for industrial use. But the holes are very near and nor...

NUCLEO767-1.png
AAA by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I'm using STML4R9ZI MCU and TouchFGX framework to implement my UI application. I have used 4' display, therefore required framebuffer size is 480 * 272. So question is how we can use the RAM3 section to hold framebuffer?

This MCU is having 3 RAM sections: RAM : 640KB,RAM2: 64KB,RAM3: 384KBI have modified my linker script(attached here) but don't know why the framebuffer is stored in RAM as well RAM3 section as per below snap? Linker script: STM32L4R9AIIX_FLASH.zipFol...

0693W00000Y91nmQAB.png

Resolved! STM32H743 CANBus TX Timing

Hi all, I have what's probably a niche problem but a problem (seemingly) nonetheless. I'm making a CANBus application that I'd like to use DAR (Disable Auto-Retransmit) mode for. I'm running into an issue where, after a certain amount of time while t...

joh06937 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Combine USART and USB for bootloader selection?

I had a passing thought. I have two pins that I can connect to a PC in my enclosure. I'd like to use USB OR USART. I'd like the PC to select.My idea was to tie the pins together and let the bootloader's selection process pick the correct one on the c...

MBC_0-1696549765205.png
MBC by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Interrupt fires multiple times on EXTI9-5

hi, I'm working on a STM32F303CC. on this mcu I'm using 6 buttons as interrupts. 5 of these buttons are connected to EXTI15-10 and one to EXTI9-5. the buttons on EXTI15-10 are working perfectly fine. although, the button on EXTI9-5 fires an incredibl...

ROtte by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels