STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

SPI Beginner-Question (MISO follows CS????)

Posted on August 16, 2012 at 16:51Should be okay now, thanks for the attention!  ______________________    Dear STM32 experts,  i'm doing my first SPI bus and i'm coding STM32 for a week now so please don't be too hard :D I'm trying to interface a h...

STM32 IO Maps in machine readable format (e.g. XML)?

Posted on August 15, 2012 at 17:15Hi, I've asked this question via email to STM in May, but didn't get any response, so I'll try again here: Is there a machine-readable IO map description for the STM32 family available anywhere? By this I mean some ...

Hard fault thrown in NVIC_Init !

Posted on August 15, 2012 at 16:55Hi,I am using the STM32L151VC mpu and I have run into a problem in that a hard fault is being thrown by a seemingly innocuous bit of code inside the STM32L1xx_StdPeriph_Lib_V1.1 in the NVIC_Init() function. The line...

STM32F205VET PortC(PC13) PGIO problem

Posted on August 14, 2012 at 14:59Hello, I have faced a problem with pin GPIO pin PC13. I'm trying to use PC13 as output. Seems like after I initialize USART3 the PC13 pin does not work anymore in Push-Pull-mode. Anyhow If I enable the PC13 pull-up ...

kari2 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with configuration I2S interface

Posted on August 13, 2012 at 15:06Hi everybody! I used external codec ADAU1961 for collect data from two microphones. I used I2S3 simplex mode for receiving data from codec to STM32F4. I configured lines of peripheral I2S3 for transmition (WS - Word...

krzkrok by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Puzzled by USART behavior

Posted on August 14, 2012 at 21:32I'm porting over some code that I previously ran on Stellaris hardware to an F4Discovery board. I hooked a logic analyzer up to take a peek at what my USART code (with hardware flow control) was doing and found some...

andyturk by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

DMA Error Due to TSVREFE Bit

Posted on August 14, 2012 at 18:38This issue has been a thorn in my side for several days now, so I figured I would post the problem in case it ever affects others. I've been developing some code that interacts with the Standard Peripherals Library ...

tawnos23 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels