STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

USB host for Full-Speed HID gamepad

Posted on July 25, 2012 at 10:15Implement USB host for full-speed HID gamepadi was implement USB host for Low-Speed HID gamepad (ST32F4 Discovery board) .... very good. But with gamepad Logitech Full-Speed...it not worki was debug grxsts.b.pktsts ( ...

Need Guide lines to start

Posted on May 21, 2012 at 06:32Hello all, Am new to this controller and i have F0-discovery kit with. In the data brief preliminary document of the kit it is mentioned as follows: 2           Development toolchains â—�       Altium TASKINGâ„¢ VX-Too...

USART STM32f1xx discovery

Posted on July 22, 2012 at 17:00Hello everybody I'm a beginner in stm32 discovery programming & I want to use usart but I haven't found any example using this peripheral please can you help me   #usart #stm32f1xx

WARNINGS on VOLTAGES and BOARD DESIGN

Posted on July 22, 2012 at 12:21I have been building my own Boards. And have experience with an assortment of Micros. WARNING #1 : I have found that these STM Chips are Very SENSITIVE to Voltages. I accidentally tied the USB 5V source to the VDD Bus...

jlchoobs by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to cascade Encoder and Input Capture Mode

Posted on July 24, 2012 at 19:04General Purpose Timer 4 counts the position from incremental encoder in quadratur mode. The Encoder has 200 slots and for low speeds, the frequency is rather low. To derive the rotation speed, I subtract 2 positions i...

jveith by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F4Discovery CAN filter configuration

Posted on July 24, 2012 at 18:13Hello! I need some help with CAN message filtering on STM32F4Discovery board. 1) Can someone explain the difference between Filter_IdList and Filter_IdMask mode? I've read the reference manual, but I don't get it. 2) ...

jurij by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

I2S fullduplex with DMA (stm32f407)

Posted on March 07, 2012 at 15:22I configure SPI2 and I2S2_ext for running I2S in fullduplex mode using DMA1_Stream4 and  DMA1_Stream2. DMA1_Stream4_IRQHandler called and i2s tx is working fine, but DMA1_Stream2_IRQHandler not called at all. Please ...

uuftc by Associate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels